How To Overcome Stage Fright
The following links and other assorted information is posted here especially for those who have purchased my E-Guide on Amazon for Kindle:
Stage Fright: 12 Powerful Tools to Help You Beat It! Especially for Singers BOOKS: mentioned and linked to within the Guide (Most of these books also come in Kindle editions.)
Web pages & Video About Self Esteem & Confidence
What Is self esteem?
- How to improve self confidence
- How to gain confidence
- Gaining self confidence
- How to have self esteem
- How To Connect (The Second Circle) - A short video with acting coach, Patsy Rodenburg.
AUDITIONS - Miscellaneous information linked to in the Guide:
Preparing for auditions
- Choosing the right audition songs
- Tips for the day of the audition
- Audition tips for Singers After Forty!
How do I breathe?
Breathing exercise video
Diaphragmatic breathing video - Look down the page for the videos
See the vocal cords in action
Overcoming panic attacks
- Truer Self – Barbara Lewis in Performance
- Byron Katie – The Work (4 Questions)
- How To Make A Song Your Own
- Remembering Lyrics
- Online Singing Lessons – The “Trio Lessons” Beginners Package
- Magical Moments – Scroll down the page for Magical Moments
AFFILIATE PRODUCTS. Now and then, in my articles I recommend products that I believe in. If you buy something through one of those links, I receive a small commission. But there is no additional cost to you. Your purchase simply helps me to continue building this web site with free content.
Visit the Singer’s GiftShop! E-guides, lessons,
Get Free Video Lessons with Barbara on her Youtube Channel